Subject: BBC Quantum Documentary Evidence - 22 January 2026 ​
From: Michael Eastwood <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Michael Eastwood <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2026 22:36:08 +0000

* BBC QUANTUM DOCUMENTARY*

COMPLETE EVIDENCE PACKAGE - 22 January 2026
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*EXECUTIVE SUMMARY*
On 7 January 2026, the BBC broadcast an 8-minute 53-second feature on
Google's Willow quantum computer. By 22 January 2026, only a 25-second clip
remains.

I possess:
• The only complete recording outside the BBC
• A DKIM-verified email sent to the presenter ON THE SAME DAY quoting the
exact phrases later removed
• Independent archives proving the removal
• Screenshots documenting the truncation
• Full transcript of the original broadcast

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*THE TIMELINE*

6 Jan 2026 .......... My book "Infinite Architects" published (Amazon)
7 Jan 2026 ~10:55 ... BBC broadcasts 8:53 feature on Willow
7 Jan 2026 12:37 .... I EMAIL FAISAL ISLAM QUOTING THE BROADCAST
~21 Jan 2026 ........ BBC removes full video from iPlayer
22 Jan 2026 21:16 ... I archive programme page (archive.today/SldzX)
22 Jan 2026 21:26 ... I archive article (archive.today/GcXnq)
22 Jan 2026 22:00 ... I compile this evidence package

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*THE THREE DURATIONS*

My Recording ............ 8 min 53 sec .... FULL BROADCAST
Programme Page .......... "4 minutes" ..... UNAVAILABLE
Article Video ........... 25 seconds ...... Truncated clip

8 minutes 53 seconds reduced to 25 seconds.
They kept 5% of the original broadcast.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*SAME-DAY EMAIL TO BBC PRESENTER*

On 7 January 2026 at 12:37 UTC, I emailed Faisal Islam (BBC Economics
Editor) immediately after watching the broadcast.

FROM: [email-masked]
TO: [email-masked]
SUBJECT: Your Willow report this morning and the book that accidentally
arrived the day before
MESSAGE-ID: CAGPsKAmeT-Agj-rVT=
[email-masked]

In that email, I quoted:
→ "practical quantum AI could arrive within five years"
→ "some argue you won't get true artificial intelligence until you get the
exponential power of quantum computing behind it"

These are the EXACT phrases that were later REMOVED from the article and
the full video taken down.

The BBC has this email on record.
The .eml file is attached to this evidence package.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*WHAT WAS CHANGED (Video vs Article)*

TIMELINE
→ Video: "within five years"
→ Article: "seven or eight years"

STAKES
→ Video: "the next Manhattan Project"
→ Article: "feels a little like..."

ALARM
→ Video: "Skynet from Terminator"
→ Article: REMOVED

AI CONNECTION
→ Video: "true AI needs quantum"
→ Article: REMOVED

STUDIO DISCUSSION
→ Video: Full Q&A included
→ Article: REMOVED

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*KEY QUOTES FROM MY RECORDING*

HARTMUT NEVEN (Head of Google Quantum AI):
"To really lodge this technology in day-to-day practice, for example, for
drug discovery, it's probably within the next five years."

FAISAL ISLAM (BBC Economics Editor):
"Quantum computing could be the new Manhattan project, with the world's
biggest companies and biggest countries competing hard."

"It's like Skynet from the Terminator movies."

"Some argue you won't get true artificial intelligence until you get
quantum — the exponential power of quantum computer behind it."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*ARCHIVE LINKS (Independent Third-Party Verification)*

Programme Page (video unavailable):
http://archive.today/SldzX
Archived: 22 January 2026, 21:16:46 UTC

Written Article (sanitised version):
http://archive.today/GcXnq
Archived: 22 January 2026, 21:26:09 UTC

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*VIDEO FILE HASHES (SHA-256)*

These cryptographic fingerprints uniquely identify my video files.
If the files are ever altered, the hashes will not match.

HIGH RESOLUTION (no subtitles) — 1.5 GB:
dcf8d1c2f73fcad7daf98f5d651bd6b6440a992fe4c682e3f6d156ebea4d4659

WITH SUBTITLES — 1.6 GB:
8415ba215adf1bc4a7bc1143b297c3a07d8dcb2817fa73a85cc581be64d6f1e6

COMPILED CLIPS — 3.3 MB:
2ffb2eaaf9cc3bf6c17bf43c4930cc81ceec1e9bf60e1597234c7b25fe98d950

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*TRANSCRIPT HASH (SHA-256)*
Full broadcast transcript (attached):
a67d952161603d500229752c63b6e090fe2b29b4073a18d7d9a6b67deebfe880

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*SCREENSHOT HASHES (SHA-256)*

Article page (showing 25-second video):
c339d1c9bd8dfe390a9992d8747291dc983a4a38b6aeb14205def5eeb3d2304e

Programme page (showing "unavailable"):
0adcdb40ad84f137dd5bf4844453a708812ae3e47f6b4e15221d325a160ef95d

iPlayer removal notice:
c203a2e68682de0e3ceac8a69372c8e008281860798837837d529c001fd2da1c

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*ATTACHMENTS TO THIS EMAIL*

1. Your Willow report this morning....eml
   (Original email to Faisal Islam, 7 Jan 2026)

2. Infinite-Architects-Press-Release-HYBRID-v2.pdf
   (Press release sent with original email)

3. BBC-BROADCAST-TRANSCRIPT-7-JAN-2026.pdf
   (Full 8:53 transcript with timestamps)

4. screencapture-bbc-co-uk-news-articles-....png
   (Article showing 25-second video player)

5. screencapture-bbc-co-uk-programmes-....png
   (Programme page showing "unavailable")

6. bbc willow video taken down.png
   (iPlayer removal notice)

7. bbc quantum feature 7th jan 2026 (full high resolution no subtitles).mov
   (Complete recording — 1.5 GB)

8. bbc quantum feature 7th jan 2026 (subtitles).mov
   (Complete recording with subtitles — 1.6 GB)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*WHY THIS MATTERS*

My book "Infinite Architects" was published ONE DAY before the BBC
broadcast. It argues that AI/quantum convergence is approaching faster than
mainstream consensus admits.

The BBC's original broadcast — with "Manhattan Project," "five years,"
"Skynet," and "true AI needs quantum" — validated this thesis.

Their sanitised version — "seven or eight years," hedged language, alarm
references removed — softens it.

I documented the original quotes in an email to the BBC presenter ON THE
SAME DAY. Those quotes were later removed.

I am not claiming conspiracy. I am documenting:
• What was broadcast (my recording)
• What I documented that day (my email to Faisal Islam)
• What was removed (the archives)
• What was changed (the comparison)

The evidence speaks for itself.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Michael Darius Eastwood
Author, "Infinite Architects: Intelligence, Recursion, and the Creation of
Everything"
22 January 2026

 screencapture-bbc-co-uk-news-articles-c62r6dvpl5ro-2026-01-22-21_26_43.png
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JPpLmN0CsQ7Eibuy2hN_8RoXAGO03qRt/view?usp=drive_web>

 Your Willow report this morning and the book that accidentally arrived the
day before.eml
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LUfGl4zmfPLAaKM6lB_welCKJiAdFpWJ/view?usp=drive_web>

 bbc quantum feature 7th jan 2026 (full high esolution no subtitles).mov
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1offO7dNrRXOABPmT3RMZhoRi4vVPV8cz>

 bbc quantum feature 7th jan 2026 (subtitles).mov
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VPBNFnJwn4ZnpcQg6YjPEENu7JJ-whGf>