Subject: Your Willow report this morning and the book that accidentally arrived the day before
From: Michael Eastwood <[email-masked]>
To: [redacted-third-party]
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2026 12:37:05 +0000

Dear Faisal,

I watched your report from inside Google's Willow lab this morning,
standing beside what you called one of the most restricted, sensitive, and
impactful inventions in the world. When Hartmut Neven told you practical
quantum AI could arrive within five years, I felt something shift.

Yesterday, I published a book called *Infinite Architects* that proposes a
governance framework for exactly this moment. The timing was not planned.
But when you noted that "some argue you won't get true artificial
intelligence until you get the exponential power of quantum computing
behind it," I realised you had articulated precisely why the window for
embedding ethics into these systems is closing faster than almost anyone
recognises.

The press release is attached. I would be honoured to discuss how your
reporting connects to the alignment research that keeps me awake at night and
why "five years" changes everything.

With admiration for the work,

Michael Darius Eastwood