Subject: Timestamp Copyright for “Infinite Architect: And the Creation of Everything”
From: Michael Eastwood <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Eastwood <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2024 02:45:18 +0000

This email serves as a timestamp and copyright notice for the concept,
framework, and draft manuscript of the book titled “Infinite Architect: And
the Creation of Everything.” The book explores the groundbreaking ARC
Principle, which redefines creation as an ongoing, recursive process driven
by intelligence at all levels—biological, artificial, and cosmic.

The manuscript includes:

• A detailed exploration of the ARC Principle and its implications for
science, philosophy, and technology.

• An original hypothesis (now refined as a principle) that intelligence and
recursion are fundamental forces shaping the universe.

• The theoretical framework for the Eden Protocol, designed to embed moral
intelligence into AI from inception.

• A unifying perspective that bridges disciplines such as physics,
artificial intelligence, neuroscience, and theology.

This email acts as a formal record of the book’s creation, its intellectual
property, and the ownership of its ideas and frameworks, all authored
solely by me, Michael Darius Eastwood.

By sending this email to myself, I establish a time-stamped record of the
work’s existence as of this date.

This includes all written drafts, research notes, and concepts within the
current documents, attached here for reference.

Attachment: Various Draft’s of Book and Hypothesis.

Signed:

Michael Darius Eastwood